HIT Group of Institutions is committed :-
- To establish high standards in imparting professional education, by well qualified and experienced faculty devoted to nurturing students.
- To develop HIT Group of Institutions into a world class Institute of learning and research with a high standard of academic excellence.
- To facilitate students with a state of the art infrastructure, learning environment and value based education to encourage innovation and leadership.
- To strengthen students' capabilities and all-round development through continual improvement in curricular and co-curricular initiatives, personal attention and mentoring.
- To promote professional development of students and the Faculty for enhanced career growth through Quality Support Services.
- To nurture students as most civilized citizens of the country with moral, ethical and social values so as to discharge their obligations towards the industry and the society.
Himalayan Institute of Technology has always believed in helping and guiding its students and it was not different during the placement season too. Our placement officers also guided and encouraged me at each step thereby helping me secure my placement at such a reputed company.Bhuwan Gautam, WIPRO
Getting placed in a top IT company has always been my goal and Himalayan Institute of Technology helped me realize this dream of mine. Thanks to HIT without whose help this would not have been possible.Abhishek Rana, Infosis
I am very grateful to Himalayan Institute of Technology, its Faculty and Training & Placement Department. I find HIT is a big platform to learn business management. HIT built my confidence that will survive always with me.Kunwar Singh, Sony
I strongly believe that HIT is one of the best colleges in Uttarakhand. Organizing events and making them successful was the biggest achievement in my life. Organizing these events in college inspired me to do the same in TCS too. I am proud to have been a part of HIT because it has been a pioneer in my all round development.Vijay Chamoli, TCS
It's difficult to sum up the beautiful memories and wonderful experience of three years in few lines at HIT. I consider myself very lucky for being a part of HIT. All the professors are very helpful.They guided us all the time. I have cherished my wonderful days of life in HIT,which I will always remember.Prakesh Panwar, Taj Hotels